You are visiting the website ivbwellness.com, owned by VINABAS FORMULATIONS S.L., with registered address at Calle Colón 12, 46004-Valencia (Valencia), Spain, and Tax ID Number B16975229, registered in the Commercial Registry of Valencia (hereinafter referred to as “the Data Controller”).
The activity is not subject to any prior administrative authorization regime.
To contact the Data Controller, you can do so through the following means:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of the Portal
ivbwellness.com provides access to a wide range of information, services, programs, or data (hereinafter, the “contents”) on the Internet, which belong to the Data Controller or its licensors, and which the User may access.
The User is responsible for the use of the IVB Wellness website. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration, the User will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the User may be provided with a password, for which they will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (e.g., chat services, discussion forums, or news groups) that the Data Controller offers through its IVB Wellness website and, by way of example but not limited to, not to use them to:
- Carry out illegal, unlawful, or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Spread content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, or pornographic-illegal nature, or that advocates terrorism or violates human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Data Controller, its suppliers, or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other systems or elements that may cause the aforementioned damages.
- Attempt to access and, where applicable, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, or advertising purposes, or for any commercial use, including the sending of unsolicited emails.
The Data Controller reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, or that threaten youth or childhood, public order, or security, or that, in their opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the Data Controller will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
The Data Controller is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights to its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software, or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access, and use, etc.), which are owned by the Data Controller or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including their method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the Data Controller, are expressly prohibited.
The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by the Data Controller. They may view the elements of the IVB Wellness website and even print, copy, and store them on the hard drive of their computer or on any other physical medium, provided that it is solely for personal and private use. The User may not delete, alter, bypass, or manipulate any protection device or security system that is installed on the pages of the Data Controller.
Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability
The User acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under their sole responsibility. Specifically, but not limited to, the Data Controller assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability, operation, and quality of the website, its services, and contents, as well as its interoperability.
- The suitability of the website for the User’s specific purposes.
- Any violation of current legislation by the User or third parties, especially regarding intellectual or industrial property rights owned by other individuals or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the User’s computer system or to third parties. It is the User’s responsibility, in any case, to have adequate tools for detecting and disinfecting these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where applicable, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification, or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that these third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, truthfulness, timeliness, and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the User. The Data Controller will make every effort and use reasonable means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- Damages caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damages suffered by Users when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or harm resulting from circumstances beyond the control of the Data Controller or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, in the use of the same or other similar spaces, it should be taken into account that the messages reflect solely the opinion of the User who sends them, who is solely responsible. The Data Controller is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the User.
Modification of this Legal Notice and Duration
The Data Controller reserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate to the IVB Wellness website without prior notice, including changing, removing, or adding both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on the IVB Wellness website. The validity of said conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that ivbwellness.com includes links or hyperlinks to other websites, the Data Controller will not exercise any control over these sites and their content. Under no circumstances will the Data Controller assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to an external website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity, or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger, or participation with the connected entities.
Right of Exclusion
The Data Controller reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the IVB Wellness website and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
The information and products presented on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The contents of this website, including texts, graphics, images, and any other material, are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always consult a qualified healthcare professional before starting any supplementation regimen, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medications, or have any medical conditions.
The sale of supplements on this website is intended only for individuals who have reached the minimum age required for the consumption of the products being sold. By making a purchase on this website, you declare and warrant that you are of the applicable legal age for the consumption of the products sold on this website. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any time and to cancel any order if we cannot verify that the customer meets the minimum age requirement established by law for the sale of supplements.
The Data Controller will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any misuse of the IVB Wellness website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it under the law.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The relationship between the Data Controller and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.